Spectators Allowed at “Fall” Calvary Athletic Events:
Calvary has announced that spectators for home games will be permitted with some appropriate guidelines. In order to minimize the risks and potential exposure of COVID-19 for spectators, student-athletes, and staff, the following protocol will be implemented until further notice.
Allowed Spectator Groups:
To start the Fall 2021 competition schedule, CU will allow spectators at all home events.
Pyramid Athletic Center: “Volleyball/Basketball”
- For all events being hosted in the Pyramid, face coverings are required for spectators, officials, game support staff, coaches, and student-athletes (not engaged in competition) regardless of vaccination status.
- It is recommended that family units be seated together, respect and observe social distancing guidelines throughout the building. Family units should share a bleacher row, maintaining 6′ between families, with a row separating spectator groups.
- Concessions will be available with limited offerings.
Swope Park Soccer Village: Home venue for soccer
- Face coverings are NOT presently required but are encouraged for additional safety and precaution.
- It is recommended that family units be seated together, respect and observe social distancing guidelines throughout the stadium and outdoor facilities. Family units should share a bleacher row, maintaining 6′ between families, with a row separating spectator groups.
- Tailgating is permitted but it is strongly encouraged to limit the number to 10 or fewer.
Free Streaming of Events:
Due to restrictions, we are happy to provide free streaming of home athletic events during the 2021-22 season through CU Sports Network, both live and on-demand.
CU remains committed to providing a healthy, safe, and positive campus environment for students, employees, and guests. We will continue to take a reasonable approach while developing protocols. Policies and guidelines have been established in partnership with local health department guidance, vaccination rates, and COVID-19 positivity rates. Changes to the protocol and policies will be made as necessary; please continue to check the calvarywarriors.com webpage for updates and changes.
$3 Children (1st to 12th)
Free for Children (under 1st), Calvary students, and parents of Calvary Athletes.
Accessibility: Wheelchair access in the Pyramid Athletic Center is available.
Concessions and Food: Concessions may have limited availability.
Gates: Gates open 1 hour prior to game time.
Parking: Parking is free.
Seating: Seating is first-come, first-served. The Black Hole student cheering section is located in the North corner. All other seating is open to anyone.
Tickets: Gameday tickets can be purchased at the box office which is located at the front entrance.
Calvary University is a smoke-free campus.
The Calvary Athletic Department reserves the right to remove a ticket holder from the premises if his or her conduct endangers or disrupts the players, coaches, officials, game management personnel, or fans.